2011年11月2日水曜日

TGHAMERICA!

Well, Tokiwagi's 2nd year International class just returned from their 1-month homestay in the U.S. They spent the first 2 weeks at a language school in Seattle where they met ALOT of new friends from all over the world according to their facebook pages. That's what we're all about here in TGH's International classes so I've been clicking on the "like" button almost non-stop during their status updates, but not so much when they announce their engagements to guys they just met (I kid, of course).
Hey- Arisa's got the same jacket as me. Thank you Uniqlo!

Average weight gained during homestay: 2 kilos each!
(I'm estimating but not joking this time.)

After Seattle they participated in a 2-week homestay in sunny San Mateo, California. The highlight of this was of course Halloween, which happens here in Japan but not quite with the same passion that we display in Western countries. Don't they look lovely? The girl out of costume is Yui- I'll deduct some participation points off of her next class. And who the heck came as Beetlejuice!? I like it but I doubt the wearer of that costume was alive when the movie came out.
Don't forget to bring my omiyage on Monday girls!

1 件のコメント: