2012年11月1日木曜日

Halloween At Tokiwagi

It was Halloween yesterday :^) which means I must start taking down all the decorations in my classroom today :^( but before I do, I think I'll capture a few images for you to enjoy. Excuse me if my typing goes crazy every now and then- I'm on a sugar rush from consuming all the leftover candy corns that my students rejected (why don't people like candy corns?). Here we go...
There's my Jack-O-Lantern which doesn't look too bad for the short amount of time I had to spend on it. As you can see, all it takes to make me happy is to be up to my wrist in pumpkin brains. The fellow in the bottom right corner is a new addition to my display and is the grossest decoration I own, the severed arm in the panel to the left of him is a close second.
Those glasses in the top left panel are great for creeping people out. The Halloween tree and gravestone are also new arrivals from California sent by my awesome older sister- thanks Stacey. A couple of TGH witches are casting the peace sign spell in the top right.
There's the old Grim Reaper hiding behind some cobwebs, a trio of pumpkins decorating the piano keyboard  and some lovely wall art from Miyuki Sensei's sister. In the top right are some skeleton banners of Miyuki's which I thought were crazily overpriced but once I unravelled them I noticed they were handmade from Mexico and beautiful.
Some more lovely TGH witches from the Chinese conversation club. In the top right is our keyboard, adorned with eyeballs, severed fingers and assorted creepy crawlies. Another gravestone, a warning sign and mama spider- the biggest in the family likes to loom over the students' kanji results, perhaps threatening to leap on any girl who attempts to put a failing star up. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿